Friday, October 29, 2010

The ideal job?


I think that the perfect job don’t depend the kind of job, since the inclination of the person, for example, there are a lot of jobs that socially are bad considered: dustman, sweeper, etc. but I know people that are in a better job and they are very unhappy and other people have a happiness internal, independent them jobs.
In general, the manual jobs are bad paid and are considered worse intellectual jobs, this is a situation that in Chile is very stressed, though is a situation that happiness in whole world. Is very curious, since there are some manual jobs that are very important, essential, as cleaner the streets, pull out the rubbish.
I think that the ideal job depend if the people feel well in the place where job and if reality like it. The majority of the people are very unhappy in their jobs, the timetable, the surrounding. In others countries, the timetables are more short, but in Chile the day`s journey is very long, and the concentration it lost.
If I could choose a job, the job would have to be creative, since the routine is very boring, but is complicate find a job more free, the job that less I like, would be front of a computer, I don`t like to be much time front the computer.
I am in fourth year of my carrier, therefore I have that think in my working future, my experiences working relatives on my carrier have been in the Andrés Bello Archive and the Chascona museum-house of Pablo Neruda. Both have been good experiences. I and my classmates when saying that we study history of art, the people always our say: “which is the working field for that carrier?”
Well, the working field is something that late or early we have that think, I hope that the experience will be good.

4 comments:

  1. which is the working field for that carrier?”
    That is the question of the all us universe, jajajjaja.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That question I don`t answer anymore.. The people don`t understand our career.. a field of work difficult.. but I hope good thing of this

    regards! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hesitated when someone asks me that. I don't know how explain it, even when in my head I keep it.
    I think the biggest problem with our field of work is that it's unprofessional. Anybody can work in a musseum even when them haven't studies related with art, as tourism graduates who work in heritage for the "día del patrimonio nacional". That isn't right for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emilio
    Remember to try to develop the questions I pose for you, please.
    See you.

    ReplyDelete