Saturday, October 9, 2010

“Antes que” of Camila Moreno


The song that choose is not so current, but it is the one that I like of a Chilean singer that it has been the whole discovery, she is Camila Moreno and the song calls "Antes que".
The first time that I listened to her, was in the radio "Uno", in fact in the radio the song was touching very much, I think that it is a delicate song and it me resembles very much Violeta Parra, though Camila Moreno does not like that the people compare it with Violeta Parra.
The folklore in Chile is not very massive and I think that Camila Moreno's music is a good mixture of folklore and music pop, I think that it takes good elements of both kinds and it does that Camila Moreno's music is more massive.
The song "Antes que " is the Camila Moreno's first hit that was listened in the radios, but then have appeared many songs of very good invoice, such as: "Millones", "Ay!" and " Lo cierto ". And I hope that new works continue appearing of her.
The style of Camila Moreno is very own, is unmistakable, is a delicate mixture with content, since his songs have a social message, which is critical enough with the current life been ruled by the economy, she has a position similar that had Violeta Parra in this sense.
Camila Moreno's career has been precocious, she began from very girl to take part in musical groups, the majority of line folk, in the year 2007 and 2008 it began to give a series of concerts that began to announce, but it is in the year 2009 when it began to sound in the radios

5 comments:

  1. That song is beautiful, I like too. And the album "Almismotiempo" in general is good.

    Regards, Emilio! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have listened songs by Camila Moreno and i like it, but is really very hasty and even a mistake to say that is similar of Violeta Parra. the contex is different and the comparision are sometimes so tedious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    Is it first time that I listen to Camila Moreno. Although the song is so beautiful.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a very nice song Emilio. I wish you had posted about a song in English, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the radio Uno?
    I don't know to Camila Moreno. But i interesting this that talk you about her music. Was very good this post in general because i have more group in main for know!

    ReplyDelete