Friday, October 15, 2010

The most important are the people


I think that the perfect day depends on the tastes of every person, for example if a person is a fanatic of a group of music, then the day of the concert of this musical band will be the perfect day for this person.
In my case, the perfect day would have to have all the elements that I like. The landscapes do not import for me so much, I know persons that they like the sea or the mountains or any landscape, the important for me, are the persons who accompany me, if they are agreeable persons, it does not import for me the place in which we are.
For example, my perfect day has to be with good friends, with good conversation, with good musical. These are the elements that please me, you can see, are not big things those that do my perfect day, I do not like to travel very much, but I cannot be without people to my side: relatives and friends.
I have friends who live out of Santiago, so I do not see them very continued and when they come to Santiago, we met and converse until the dawn, This they are the best moments, to spend the time with the people that you like, I have had many unforgettable moments, cannot choose only one, but all of them have in common the persons as the most important thing.
I think that the perfect days should be more frequent, but it is difficult at the present that the special days are frequent, since in general it is a little time for the things that we like.
well, but even it is possible to have good days, perfect some

2 comments:

  1. hahahahah
    Emilio: I know what will be your most perfect day in your life!!
    regards "cumpa".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have many friends T_T
    because I'm a bit antisocial... jeje
    but my friends are very nice, I stayed with them many times in many parfect days...

    :D

    ReplyDelete